Fire Ladder Truck Model's Key Features
- UNIQUE MECHANICAL PUZZLE - UGEARS Fire Truck with Ladder is a unique mechanical wooden model. This 3D puzzle is totally made of 100% natural plywood of the best quality.
- CHALLENGE FOR YOUR BRAIN - our most sophisticated model impresses by the number of parts, complexity and mechanical features. Everything is thought out to the smallest detail, so you’ll have to work hard, but the result is worth it.
- VISUAL MANUAL - visual step-by-step instructions will help you to cope with 537 details. Don’t be afraid of some difficulties, we took care of detailed instructions, which will make the assembly easier and more pleasant.
- FAMILY PROJECT - great as individual or family project, which connects together, gives excitement and team spirit. Fun and useful family entertainment on a rainy day!
- ABOUT UGEARS MODELS: all the models are mechanical and work without batteries and accumulator. Their movement is powered by gears, cranks, rubber band motors and gravity. You need no glue or additional tools to assemble the models and the elements are pre-cut. The puzzles are made of high quality plywood, safe for kids and durable.
Fire Ladder Truck Model's Description
The Fire Ladder Truck is a self-propelled wooden model from the new UGEARS Trucks collection. Intelligent design mixed with smart engineering inside. The Fire Ladder Truck functions like a real Rescue & Fire Truck with turning foot, moving apart & ascending ladder, which transforms into real crane with hook. The UGEARS Fire Ladder Truck is equipped with the retractable 3-Section Fire Ladder on a rotating platform. Length when fully extended – 70cm.
The Fire Ladder Truck has several controls:
- Press the lever and lift up the ladder.
- Turn the platform to the right or to the left.
- Fix the selected position with a special ratchet.
- All three sections of the ladder are extending out.
- Extend the ladder and you’ll get a real crane with hook at its end.
- There is even a little ladder to help Firemen to climb on the truck in few seconds. Like in a real Fire Truck it is mounted on back.
Based on UGM-11 Truck, the Fire Ladder Truck is equipped with a four-cylinder rubber band engine and moves on its own forward in the “drive” mode and back on “reverse” transmission mode. Start the engine in 'idle mode' and look at four pistons which move realistically under the folding hood.