Ugears Pneumatic Engine Model's Highlights
- PNEUMATIC ENGINE – exceptional mechanical miracle that is the exact analogue of a steam engine. You won’t see the electronics, batteries and the like here. This engine will come alive right in your hands.
- SELF-ASSEMBLY MODEL – unique 3D puzzle of a wooden mechanical engine. UGEARS are always full of fresh ideas and unusual models, which will conquer even an expert of handmade crafts.
- INNOVATIVE GAME - a game that is beyond any doubt very cognitive for children and adults. Develops fine motor and mechanical skills, imagination, and also perseverance and patience.
- ABOUT UGEARS MODELS: all the models are mechanical and work without batteries and accumulator. Their movement is powered by gears, cranks, rubber band motors and gravity. You need no glue or additional tools to assemble the models and the elements are pre-cut. The puzzles are made of high quality plywood, safe for kids and durable.
Ugears Pneumatic Engine Model's Description : A Peek at a Bygone Era
Be a part of the once great era of steam with just a breath of air. The Pneumatic Engine is a small but fully functional example of a steam engine, except for it uses air pressure instead of steam to set it in motion. Use an ordinary inflated balloon and watch the pistons and gears chug along just like the steam engines of yesteryear. The model comes with a built-in air pressure gauge and two compartments for storage and spare parts.
- The pneumatic motor is a smaller version of a fully functional model of a steam engine, which is operated by blowing into a specific socket or using a normal air balloon. The heat propels the pneumatic engine and it starts the motion!
- An air pressure tachometer is integrated into the design for correct measurement of working speed.
- No need to wrack your heads about storing spare parts – all you have to do is use the two built-in compartments that offer ample space for those components.
- The steam engine is designed in a vintage style, so you can easily use it as a decorative item in your living room or dining hall.
If you are passionate about building trains and engines, then this miniature will be a great addition to your collection. The kit can be a great gift for someone who shares your zeal – just present it to them and they will appreciate your thoughtfulness big time.