Ugears Tram Line Model's Key Features
- PRESS OUT and ASSEMBLE KIT: UGEARS Tram Line is the first model from Mechanical Town Series with unique design and interesting engineering. This mechanical 3D puzzle will definitely surprise you with variety of details and top quality.
- ABOUT UGEARS MODELS: all the models are mechanical and work without batteries and accumulator. Their movement is powered by gears, cranks, rubber band motors and gravity. You need no glue or additional tools to assemble the models and the elements are pre-cut. The puzzles are made of high quality plywood, safe for kids and durable.
- PERFECT FAMILY PROJECT: It brings unforgettable times of working together on projects that are engaging for people of all ages. It’s a great way to bond with your kid and spend some fun, quality time together. Visual step by step instructions will help you to create something special with your own hands.
Ugears Tram Line Mode's Description
Tram Line - Mechanical Town Series - From the very beginning of our journey, we were inspired with the idea to create the unique Mechanical Town on the river’s bank, open to all winds, religions and ideas, a town of musicians, artists and inventors, masters and warriors.
We are introducing a Tram Line Model – the first mechanical model from the new Mechanical Town Series. The fully assembled model retains moving parts and elements and remains entertaining and educational for family projects.
Tram Line model consists of 14 parts
- The self-propelled Tram Car is equipped with an overhead pantograph to switch “drive” mode and a knob to open and close the doors. Wind-up the tram car and watch it move on the rails, entering the Depot. After making a 180 degree turn on the turntable, it moves on its own to the end of the line. There is no electricity inside: just gears, wheels, cranks, a rubber band engine and tons of fun!
- Tram Stop on the platform complete with a clock, a bench, a little stairs and a Ticket Kiosk. The stairs are removable and can be placed in any part of the platform.
- Tram Depot with a gate where the tram drives in and where it prepares for the next trip according to the route timetable. The depot is also equipped with a Turntable for turning the tram on 180 degree for the next trip. There is a special “tongue” on the rails of the turntable which stops the tram in the closed position, and reclines after the turn of the turntable allowing the tram move on the return route.
- Footbridge – the pedestrian crossing - is made in the form of arches and set across the tracks. It can also be located at a crossroads, and cars can pass through arches.
- Straight tracks with junctions
- Radius tracks with junctions
- Street Lamps
- A Gentleman: VIP of the Mechanical Town. A manufacturer, millionaire, philanthropist, media darling and hero of gossip or a person from your own story
- A Young inventor, who reads a newspaper sitting on a bench, or a spy, an agent, or whoever you decide
- A beautiful Stranger with a little dog or a pretty woman
- An ice-cream seller hiding from the heat under an umbrella or another pretty girl
- A policeman (sheriff ) on the horse or a handsome cowboy
- Factory Worker